Thursday, February 19, 2009

The YES Blog

The YES Blog is here! Me and my YESNetwork.com colleagues, Joe Auriemma and Glenn Giangrande, will be sharing in-depth analysis of the Yankees, as well as quick posts and photos of events in and around George M. Steinbrenner Field and the new Yankee Stadium thoughout the season. When the doors to the palatial palace open April 1 with an exhibition game against the Chicago Cubs, I'll be relaunching my on-line diary complete with photos and observations of the vibe on and off the field. Log on and let us know what you think!

There's plenty of stuff happening in Tampa, Fla., already — and I'm not talking about Alex Rodriguez. While the YES Blog will carry most of my Yankees takes, I'll be linking them on this space as well along with my continuing coverage of Mixed Martial Arts and other special projects.

Speaking of MMA, lots of excitement surrounding Diego Sanchez vs. Joe Stevenson Saturday in London. Pay particular attention to the profound comments of Sanchez's trainer, Saulo Ribeiro.

No comments: