Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Launch of a new project

I am now a weekly MMA blogger for FightLaunch.com, a place where fighters, promoters, models, gyms and fans can connect and network. My first entry was posted this morning during which I give my take on the WEC, Jens Pulver, Frank Mir's recent comments and look back at UFC 110.

I'll still be sharing my thoughts in this space, which will include my Yankees coverage and general stuff on my mind. Today in Yankeeland, Derek Jeter was his usual composed self while answering questions - for the first and only time - about playing in the final season of his contract.

Black on black crime will finally happen. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Rashad Evans is official May 29 at UFC 114. Their dislike for each other on The Ultimate Fighter Heavyweights was heated and hilarious. This showdown after Rampage's win over Keith Jardine is timeless and priceless.

1 comment:

Paul M said...

I think your Twitter got hacked. You just sent me a DM about how "I look funny in this post" with a hurl.ws short link. Didn't click, because I like my laptop virus free. Might want to change your logins.